Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, November 6, 2010

We need Nanny / Au Pair

Dear Job Seeker, We would like you to work as a nanny for me and my husband,We are Happily married ,we give birth to a baby called brandon and he is 4years old,we both own a
Fabric company.we would like you to work with our my family,i need an honest and a faithful person to work with my family.you will be working 5days in a week and have time for vacation at any given time you requested for .It will be my pleasure if you can drive because it will be an additional advantage for the family while i will be paying 200 pounds per week and also A monthly salary of 2000 pounds,after some time it can be negotiable if you are not okay with the salary.We really need an u pair very urgently to work with the family,We will so glad for your quick response back to this email […] .
Sammy and joseph Wendlandt


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment